Congratulations on making this important commitment to yourself!
Prior to clicking "Request Appointment" please consider:
- Which therapist (clinician) you want to see
- What type of session is right for you (see below)
- Location that is most convenient (Columbia, Salisbury, or Video Counseling)
A valid credit card is required to reserve your session. Note: Your card will only be charged if you fail to come for your reserved appointment or if you cancel your reserved appointment with less than 24 hours notice.
15 minute "Meet and Greet". Enables time to "interview" us to see if it makes sense for us to work together. Fee: $30
45 minute "Dive Right In". An initial assessment to understand how we can best help you. Fee: $125
Other ways to contact us:
What to Expect
- From your first visit, we will strive hard to make you feel comfortable as we begin to explore your emotional health. We ask people to give it several sessions to decide if this is a good fit and if counseling is right for them.
- After several sessions, we will work together to determine your goals and the path we will take to achieve those goals.
- Counseling is not just for people with "problems". A therapeutic relationship can prove vital in giving you the necessary time for reflection, self discovery and having a place to sort through the various feelings and thoughts that we all need to process.