PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- All payments are due at the time of your visit, this includes all copays and deductibles.
- If you have a balance of $100 or more, you will not be able to make a new appointment until the balance is paid in full or payment arrangements have been made.
- If you have health insurance, we will bill your insurance company, but it must be understood you are ultimately responsible for payments for that session.
- Your insurance company will be billed for the 45 minutes individual/family/couple session or the 90 minutes group session that you attend.
- If you have an emergency that cannot wait until your next appointment, please contact 911 or go to the nearest emergency room or contact the Life Crisis Center at 410-749-Help.
- Your appointment time and /or slot in group therapy has been reserved for you. If you cancel your appointment or do not show up for your appointment there will be a fee which is as follows
- If you cancel or reschedule an appointment/group session less than 24 hours before your appointment, there will be a $25 charge.
- If you do not come to your appointment or group with out prior notification you will be charged $75.
- If you have 3 last minute cancellations (cancelling under 24 hours) and/or do not come to your scheduled appointment, we reserve the right to close your case.
If you do not understand or have any questions about the above policies do not hesitate to ask your therapist or the office manager.